Friday, January 24, 2014

Zibbet, it's forums, and me

UPDATE:  Since this post, there have been many, many more mutings on Zibbet in an effort to manipulate the forums to show only positive things.  Way more, including screen shots:  Zibbet including the owner Andrew Gray privately referring to some of his customers as trolls because we dared speak up!  So now I'm in good company.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I just don't care anymore.  Period.
For anyone interested, I did leave the other night, had enough.  Next morning tried to rejoin so I could tell my Group I was leaving the Zibbet forums, and got a pop up that I had been suspended. 

Absolutely no warning.

Was also blocked from even looking at them, which apparently is a computer issue between Ning and Zibbet's "You've Been Suspended, Anyoldtime!" pop up that hangs it up there.  That Zibbet might want to check out before they go on another suspension spree like yesterday.

Received an email from the owner that I was not allowed back.

Which is fine with me.  But then the owner said on the forums that I left voluntarily which I did, but I was also suspended, lol!  It is like the Seinfeld episode, "No, I broke up with YOU!"

Whatever.

I had the screen shots etc., but you know what?  Anyone who knows me, knows my word is true. 

I got zero warning.  To some folks, that really matters.  It didn't matter to me.  But for those of you who care, I did not. 

The bottom line is, we came, we paid, we listed, we saw, we're leaving.  And the forums are the least of why.

4 comments:

  1. why do you keep removing the blog posts and reposting them?
    have they threatened you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The bottom line is, we came, we paid, we listed, we saw, we're leaving."

    Whoa, what's going on over there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the most recent posts, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

      Delete