Friday, January 31, 2014

Zibbet Screenshots and Links to Posts with important information that's hard to find

A lot to think about...
Thanks to everyone interested in my personal opinions about my experience on Zibbet, I appreciate all the mail!  To save time, here's the most asked for links. 

The C3 Church/ controversial political tweets thread is here:  http://community.zibbet.com/forum/topics/zibbet-and-the-c3-city-harvest-church

For those asking for the subsequent "If Zibbet is not to your liking, find a site that is/if you leave you are lazy" thread,  the one that caused the division into "us" vs. "them" atmosphere, it either was edited, removed or I just can't put my hands on it.  Sorry.  If someone finds it, let me know the link?

I also can't post the photos showing the CEO staff on their vacation/retreat in early December in an expensive highrise, playing video games and planning the relaunch with post it notes.  I don't own those photos, so can't repost them here.  But here's the link: http://icont.ac/26yhN

For those of you asking for links to the relevant facts about the promised relaunch and the site crashing issues, see CEO Jonathan Peacock's response here. Please note that weeks before, they had announced the relaunch would occur in early 2014, with an announcement of the actual date to be given in January 2014. Not a peep about issues with it, delays, etc., until someone asked in the forums.

  http://community.zibbet.com/forum/topics/rebuild-rollout-timing-update?id=3935368%3ATopic%3A925293&page=5#comments

For those asking about my follow up question, here is that link: http://community.zibbet.com/forum/topics/what-few-new-features-are-in-the-rollout

As you can see, no horrible, awful, so-bad-we-have-to-suspend-her things were said by me. A polite and straightforward question about a site I paid for 3 shops for.   As were all of my posts on Zibbet. 
My Otto says, "This is no laughing matter!  $237 is a lot of dog bones!

For those asking to see the screen shot of my first communication from Zibbet about my behavior in the forums, here's my first warning, notice, and last. 





And for those wanting a screen shot of the Sell page on Zibbet advertising as a selling feature that they are listing our items on TheFind.com, here's that, it was removed after the CEO admitted they weren't submitting them in response to a question in the forums.  That question has been closed as well. 

Here's that closed Q and A.  http://community.zibbet.com/forum/topics/i-can-t-find-anything-from-my-shop-on-the-find.  Notice the CEO says he's sorry if anyone "feels" they were mislead, not that we WERE mislead.  So, not a real apology, not when it has an "if" in it and the blames us for our feelings about not being provided the service, rather than Zibbet who promised to do it and didn't.  "I am sorry you were mislead" is a real apology.  And that's what we did not get.

And finally, any other screenshots you may need, just let me know. I, too, would love nothing better than to put Zibbet behind me, but until I get a refund for services not rendered for my three shops...or until the year I paid for them is over... I have a dog in the race. :( Please do not think that because I posted the most often requested screen shots here that I am unwelcoming conversation. If you don't know where to find me, people have been leaving a comment asking for my email, that works! Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment