Tuesday, February 4, 2014

How I will support Zibbet SHOPS, but not the owners

We'd be happy if we got our $$ back!
 I love 99% of the shopkeepers on Zibbet.  We sellers all are in the same boat.  If Zibbet works for you, then that's great!  I just don't want any part of it anymore.  I want my money back from the owners, Jonathan Peacock and Andrew Gray.

And as soon as I get my refund that I'm owed, I'm putting my money where my mouth is!  I will take the entire $79 I paid for my THIRD shop and spend it at Zibbet shops!

I want my money back.  I've told you some of why already, in previous posts, basically because I'm not getting what I paid for, they admit it, and refuse to refund me! 

And I tried asking Zibbet privately and got ignored, so had to turn to social media.  And will continue to until either I get my refund or the last of my paid for shop's year is up.  I wish I had a choice but I don't.  I just am not the kind of person to be taken advantage of and take it and like it.  So keep tuned!  As soon as I get my money I'll be shopping!  What do you have????

No comments:

Post a Comment