Friday, February 7, 2014

Jonathan Peacock and Andrew Gray of Zibbet? Give me my money back for not providing service I paid for!

I've asked you multiple times privately and publicly and in your inimitable public relations style, have been ignored.  Zibbet owners Jonathan Peacock and Andrew Gray, I want my money back for the services you advertised to sell me on Zibbet, but knowingly did not provide me.

I want all $237 of it.  Your "Sell" page on Zibbet claimed that you were automatically submitting our items to 20 million buyers on The Find.com.  And weren't.  And you knew you weren't while you were using that as a seller point.  And didn't admit it until confronted publicly on your forums. 

You admit that you are not promoting our shops, a service that convinced many of us to invest in yearly shop memberships, yet you keep the money without providing that service.  Not to mention the "tease" that you were relaunching a stable, professional looking website in "early 2014".

I want my money back.  I am entitled to it. 

Jonathan Peacock and Andrew Gray's Advertising Services NOT provided.
It amazes me that you allow other Zibbet members to do your public relations for you.

Recently on twitter, several of these poor souls were arguing the legality of your not providing the services you advertise but knowingly were not delivering.  Like it was "free carwash with fill up of gas" when the carwash was broken.  These poor souls actually thought they were helping you by claiming that that kind of bait and switch was comparable to what you have done.

Of course, it's more like a pizza company paying a promotions company to do a variety of promos, including putting door hangers on 2 thousand houses and discovering that the 2 thousand hang tags were discarded because the owner's truck broke.  And the promotions company still taking orders for hang tags from other shopkeepers.

And the promotions company, when finally outed, saying, yeah, we weren't, our truck broke, sorry you THINK you were mislead into thinking we were doing that.  Those hang tags aren't very effective anyway.  We did do some of the other things we promised you.

And leaving it at that.  There are others who love Zibbet, some with a mysterious passion that eludes me.  And that's fine.  If they are happy, that's their business.  But I expected EVERYTHING I was promised when I paid for my 3 shops, and more importantly, spent precious time on!  And since you knowingly DIDN'T provide all the services you sold me I want a refund.  That's $237 and it's the upright thing to do.  You can refund me via paypal.

Hopefully THAT kind of professional answer will be what I get, not some poor souls telling me that I "look bad" for asking for what I paid for.  And thinking that's great public relations for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment